Thursday, July 8, 2010

I want to know how can i put an add about a chihuahua dog for sale in my city?

Try http://www.craigslist.com and select your city (or closest city)





I've found homes for MANY foster kittens this way.I want to know how can i put an add about a chihuahua dog for sale in my city?
You are crazy because dogs shouldn't be for sale because Chihuahua's are adorable and you are not a good dog owner.I want to know how can i put an add about a chihuahua dog for sale in my city?
Call your local Animal rescue or Animal charity to see if they would be interested in taking the dog. There may be a pet adoption agency in your area. Other than that an ad in the newspaper may be beneficial.
http://www.my-petz.com/pet%20classifieds.htm


At the bottom there is their email address. Email them a title for the ad, a note, %26amp; your state %26amp; city %26amp; they will post it on. There email address is ymoubarake@yahoo.com
Try calling your local newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment