Thursday, July 8, 2010

Does anyone have a small dog for sale in Indiana?

Probably thousands of people. Look in your local newspaper classifieds; even better, adopt a dog from a shelter.Does anyone have a small dog for sale in Indiana?
Try petfinder.com and search for your zipcode. It will give you pictures of animals for adoption (usually inexpensively at that)Does anyone have a small dog for sale in Indiana?
If you are interested in toy or miniature schnauzers (GREAT DOGS!!).....check out http://www.alpats.com/index.aspx They are in Salem, IN I believe. My parents have a miniature schnauzer and she is wonderful. The minute I move out of my apartment I am planning on getting one for myself from this breeder.
I have Two Jack Russel/Chiuahuahua mix 5month old pups for sale. One is black with white markings on his cheast the other looks like a jack russel. White with black spots.
nope

No comments:

Post a Comment