Friday, July 16, 2010

I am looking for dogs for sale. Small dogs for $100 and under.?

You will be able to find several at the local animal shelter.I am looking for dogs for sale. Small dogs for $100 and under.?
You asked this in the plural, dogs as opposed to dog. Why are you seeking multiple dogs? I must admit the thoughts that come to mind are not good ones.I am looking for dogs for sale. Small dogs for $100 and under.?
good grief go to your local SPCA; they're the ones who need money the most. i paid ~60 dollars for a dog there, and its the best pet ive had!
make adoption your first option and save a life...check with your local animal shelter or those close to you...
Randy I agree with you. When I first read the question I was completely struck with fear! I hope it was just a typo! Sounds like a buncher to me!
I once was looking for a small dog so I went to the local dog pound and found a beautiful and healthy dog! The most it would cost you is about $50 dollars and also you would be saving a life! My local dog pound told me if my new dog ever died or anything ever happened to it, I was able to come back down there to pick a new dog out for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment