Saturday, July 10, 2010

Does anyone know a good website I can go to that lists dogs for sale in Germany that is in English?

I want to buy a french bulldog when I go to Germany but I want to start looking for one before I go... Please help...Does anyone know a good website I can go to that lists dogs for sale in Germany that is in English?
there is a website PuppyFind.com we found our dogs on there when we were in germanyDoes anyone know a good website I can go to that lists dogs for sale in Germany that is in English?
First off.. Why do you want to specifically buy a dog from Germany?





There are many quality breeders here in North America. Im not trying to stop you, but its something to consider.





i found this one.. You have to do a lot of googling to find translated pages for Europe.. Most of the time I just go with the flow.. and as you search.. you start to learn whats what.





Try www.bullys.info.. thats german





and then http://www.frenchiedreams.com/home.php .. its an american site though//





Good Luck.. email me if you have any further questions:D
Hi Britt.





Go to this site. www.ikfb.de





From the home page click the button weiter





Scroll down and all the officers for the French Bulldog Club of Germany will be listed with contact numbers. If I remember, the international code for a direct dial is 011 then the number. These folks will be glad to help you.





Almost everyone you will talk to speaks english.


It's been a required course for probably 30-40 years.





If you need more help, send me an e-mail with French Bulldog on the subject line, %26amp; I'll give you a hand!





Best of Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment