Saturday, July 10, 2010

Where in indiana could i find inexpensive puppies or dogs for sale or for adoption?

I am lookin' for a small dog (like a shih-tzu,maltese,chihuaha, or something like that). Idk something under 25 lbs. if possible. Thankx 4 the help peeps!!!!Where in indiana could i find inexpensive puppies or dogs for sale or for adoption?
The best places to get a dog for an afordable price is your local rescue groups and Humane Society. Just go online and look up dog rescue groups for your City, State. The prices can range from $80 to $200 or more. Usually they are higher if you go to a particular breed rescue group. I bought all my dogs from rescue groups. My first, Alexis I bought for $80, fixed, shots, and paid $20 for microchipping. My second I paid $85 that included fixing, shits and microchipping, the third cost $100, but he was my neighbor's, she had to get rid of him last minute cause her husband is beginning chemotherapy and couldn't keep him per doc's orders. SO I rescued him from the Humane Society of El Paso, but that price would include fix, shots and microchipping. My husband and I were gonna go to Rhodesian Ridgeback Rescue of US, and pay $250 for a Rhodesian Ridgeback.





Again, Rescue Groups and Humane Societies are the best because you get a dog that's fixed, shots, microchipped for one great affordable price, and they've all been psyco analyzed to make sure they don't have any violent tendancies.





Good Luck


and Save a Life, Rescue a Dog





Cara.Where in indiana could i find inexpensive puppies or dogs for sale or for adoption?
www.petfinder.com or just look at your locale animal shelter! there are always loving dogs that need a home there and you can save one of those homeless pets if you get one from a shelter.








Save a


Life


Adopt a


Pet
Check the local papers. Many people give away dogs they have to rehome.

No comments:

Post a Comment