Thursday, July 8, 2010

Does anybody have a small dog for sale? (San Diego)?

Does anybody have a small dog for sale, preferably a cockapoo, maltipoo, yorkie, etc. I want a small dog as a puuppy pleaaase and preferably not white. i dont want the whole tear thing to deal with. thanks!! oh yeah. my price range is 0-350. i might be able to come up with a bit more.Does anybody have a small dog for sale? (San Diego)?
check the pound.. i found my maltese/yorkie puppie which was 7 months old. Yes i was lucky but there are a lot of dogs that need a home. i adopted all three of my pooches from the pound.. and till this day i cant believe they wouldve been killed if i hadnt taken them in..(or anyone else)Does anybody have a small dog for sale? (San Diego)?
You might want to look here they have lots of dogs in your town/state that need adopted





http://www.petfinder.com
NO BUT I WANT A DOGGIE TOO...
yous should try craigslist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment